Godswatch Company Terms and Conditions
- PAYMENT TERMS
All payments must be paid following instructions on the Payment Instructions.
We do accept T/T (Telegraphic Bank Transfers), Cash Payment Policy Update: As of 1st January 2018, we no longer accept L/C payments for new orders. Existing contracts having L/C (Letter of Credit) as payment method, shall be honored till expiration with no renewal clause.
- DO YOU PROVIDE PAYMENT RECEIPTS?
Yes, each payment has an ID and record in our database. We provide payment receipts and keep records for each payment..
- HOW IS MY PAYMENT GUARANTEED?
We guarantee every payment sent to us directly, this guarantee is sealed with a payment record and receipt.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CONFIRM PAYMENT?
This depends on the payment type. Bank transfers take an average of 2-3 business days.
- WHAT IS OUR ORDERING PROCEDURE?
1. Buyer requests a quote from us.
2. An official price quote is sent to the buyer.
3. Buyer accepts quote and trade terms, sends a purchase order (PO).
4. We will accept the purchase order send a contract / Proforma Invoice and payment instructions (PI) to the buyer.
5. Buyer makes payment as instructed.
6. We confirm payment and issue a payment receipt.
7. Packing starts
8. Goods are inspected and shipped.
9. Buyer receives shipping documents.
10. Buyer receives goods and sends a confirmation to us.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PLACING HUGE ORDER?
We do offer discounts and bonuses to customers with huge orders.
Our sales team will notify you, if you qualify for such bonuses / discounts.
- REFUNDABLE POLICY.
We do have a strong 100% refundable insurance policy with our company were by client or buyers funds are been refunded back into their account if the goods supply do not meet up with their standards or if we do not supply their order required as a result of dispute or conflicts that may result from the contract.
We shall refund their payment back or supply them with new quality products that meets up their standard if they prefer such.
However, the seller(Godswatch Company ) will and has the right to refund the funds in to the buyers account and the charges of such transaction will be covered by the seller and in case of changes of changes in account by the buyer, the buyer has the right to notify the seller prior 2 days in advance before the payment of refunds or else, the seller will not be responsible for the loses that may arise from such transaction.
These our refundable policy has build up trust with our client and buyers in what ever transaction we do carry out with our buyer as buyer do has the right to reclaim for funds or request a new order equivalent to the amount of payment that has already been made.
Godswatch Company buys products in 48 countries around the world and we sell products in 97 countries making our business truly global. Trading in so many countries and cultures requires thorough knowledge about different cultures and customers. At the end however – trading is always a matter of trust.